CRM

mktgqueen
投稿者

Copy address info from Contacts/Companies when creating them

Our team of 90+ would very much like for the option to copy address information (street address, city, state, zip) from contact to company (and vice versa) when creating one from the other.

If you've already created one and then create the other from that screen, it's redundant to have to retype the same info.

I know this can be done via workflow (after the fact), but not ALL contacts/companies should have info copied.

3件の返信
dianalcont
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Hi @mktgqueen 

Is there a property that could help identify the right company or contact to be copied. If you don't it could be something as simple as a checkbox property that you add as a default when creating contacts. If there is one you can use already, I would suggest adding that to your WF as an enrollment trigger. It would look something like this:

Company address known + associated contact address unknown + identifier on company >> map company address to contact

OR 

Contact address known + associated company address unknown + identifier on contact >> map contact address to company

I can see you'd want to do this for a company that has multiple office locations and wanting to only map the contact at HQ to company or something similar.

Hope this helps. Let me know if that works out for you!

Best,

Diana

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Diana Contreras
Helping B2Bs grow faster with a systematic inbound marketing framework.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 30 Minutes with Diana »
mktgqueen
投稿者

This is intriguing. I wasn't aware that you could make WF enrollment a contact &/or company property.

The trigger would be the "associated" contact or company.

I will explore. Thanks for the idea. 

0 いいね!
dianalcont
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

The key is the associated company/contact! 

If they aren't linked it won't pull them into the workflow. I'd love to hear how this works out for you!

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Diana Contreras
Helping B2Bs grow faster with a systematic inbound marketing framework.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 30 Minutes with Diana »
0 いいね!