Copy Deal with Associations

kruse
Participant

Hi HubSpot Community,

is it possible to copy a deal to a new pipeline including the associated contacts and comapnies?

Best Regards

Karsten

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
OliviaRoberts
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @kruse!

To confirm, are you looking to move a deal from one pipeline to another? If so this can be done by following these steps. It is not possible to create a copy of a deal and move it to a new pipeline. 

Best, 

Olivia 

0 Upvotes
kruse
Participant

Hi @OliviaRoberts ,

no i don't want to move a deal. I raelly want to copy a deal (except some property values). I know i can create a new deal by workflow and copy property values from the old deal to the new one within the workflow. But i found no way to copy the associations.

According to you there is no way to do it?

Best regards

Karsten

0 Upvotes
OliviaRoberts
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @kruse

Correct, there is not currently a way to copy a deal along with the associated company or contact records.

Best, 

Olivia 

0 Upvotes
Wallace
Participant

Thats a pity. Is this on the roadmap?

Copying a deal is essential to how we work.. we create quotes and copy it (with its multiple line items) and make minor variations, so the client may end up with 10 quotes all slight variations of the original.

Doing this all by hand would be a nightmare!

I know I can (probably) achieve this with an external server running some API calls.. but having this basic functionality built in would be ideal.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager

Hi @Wallace 

Thank you for reaching out. 

This is not possible at this stage within HubSpot, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes and get updates from the Product Team. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphain

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !