1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Copy Contact data to share with someone not on HS

SOLVE

Hi @PSughrue,

The easiest way to do so is to use the common Windows or Mac copy/paste commands or via right click:

derek.gif

If you want to have a process that can easily be repeated, personalization tokens are your friend: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/conversations/how-do-i-add-personalization-tokens-to-a-template-or-sni...

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PSughrue ,

To copy the email add you can hover over the clipboard icon and click it to copy the email add:

webdew_0-1623917634567.png

To copy name and phone number, simply select them and click right and select 'copy' option or click ctrl+c.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PSughrue,

The easiest way to do so is to use the common Windows or Mac copy/paste commands or via right click:

derek.gif

If you want to have a process that can easily be repeated, personalization tokens are your friend: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/conversations/how-do-i-add-personalization-tokens-to-a-template-or-sni...

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SpencerHodgson
Participant

SOLVE

For email, there's a small copy email to clipboard button which is really easy. For name, you can highlight and copy and paste. Maybe that's more clicks than you'd like but I'm not sure of a quicker way than that.