CRM

BFurlo
メンバー

Copy Company Info to Contact, BUT only when property to map is unknown

解決

Hello, 

I understand how to use Workflow to copy the City across to all Contacts associated with a Company, but can I copy the City only to Contacts where the City is unknown? 

Contacts are based at diferent offices so for the ones I 'know' I don't want the Workflow to overide what I have manually input into the CRM from another source. 

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @BFurlo,

In your company-based workflow's enrollment triggers, you can also select contact properties. These would be the settings you're looking for:

city.png

Keep in mind that the requirement here is "At least one associated" contact. If two contacts are associated with a company, one contact's city is known, the other's isn't, then the company would be enrolled and the workflow would copy the information to both contacts.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @BFurlo,

In your company-based workflow's enrollment triggers, you can also select contact properties. These would be the settings you're looking for:

city.png

Keep in mind that the requirement here is "At least one associated" contact. If two contacts are associated with a company, one contact's city is known, the other's isn't, then the company would be enrolled and the workflow would copy the information to both contacts.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.