CRM

mattpulleypa

Converting Individual Contact Record to a PDF

SOLVE

Wanting to know if there is an app that would allow me to convert an individual contact record to a PDF?  Including all of the contact properties under the "About this Contact" section on the left side of the contact record.  I'd like to be able to convert that record and all of the data to a PDF and email it to someone if that makes sense.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mattpulleypa,

I'm not aware of any app but this could probably be achieved with HubSpot's Zapier integration, sending information about specific contacts into a Google Doc.

If you have access to workflows, you could also consider automated emails including all the information about a contact (using personalization tokens).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Denis
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @mattpulleypa  - We've created a tool that generates a personalized PDF from contact record.

Here is a quick demo:

https://www.depositfix.com/pdf-generator

Let me know if you'd like to try this.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mattpulleypa,

I'm not aware of any app but this could probably be achieved with HubSpot's Zapier integration, sending information about specific contacts into a Google Doc.

If you have access to workflows, you could also consider automated emails including all the information about a contact (using personalization tokens).

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.