Contacts with last activity date in last 7 days missing today's records

Occasional Contributor

Record filter for all contacts with activity date in past 7 days does not show contacts recently updated today.  They are excluded for some reason;

Please help.

0 Upvotes
7 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @rr_xcarter ,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

If so can you please provide examples of contacts you would expect to show up in this filter, along with what you see when you apply the filter? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Yes I tested today and it is still an  issue;

Capture.PNGcontact screen shot

This records does not show up when I filter contacts  on last 14 days;   None of the filters that use Last 'x' days include the current day 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Thanks @rr_xcarter!

Do you mind sharing a screenshot of what you are seeing when you apply the filter and what results (if any) populate for "last activity is this week"? 

Additionally, is this issue occuring for multiple users? 

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I tried  filter "last activity is this week" and it  does return missing records but only from today and this week and I need last 14 days .   See attached  images: 

Capture2.PNGCapture.PNGnote records are sorted by "last activity date"  the filter last 14 days  does not show records modified today;  However  when I filter on all contacts then the missing records show. See attached  images

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @rr_xcarter,

I would not expect the filter for "last 14 days" to pull in things from "today", as that is not a complete day in the past. 

As everything else is pulling in as expected, it appears to be working properly. 

Thanks, 

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Jenny,

I disagree. The last 14 or 7 days filter should include the current day. All other software/database filters work this way.  how can I see a list of  most recently updated contacts including the current day?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @rr_xcarter,

I have confirmed with the team that the filter of "last 14 days" will not include today. Filters that would include the current working day include "this week" and  "this month". 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes