CRM

Benvenisti
Participant | Elite Partner

Contacts view permissions in CRM

SOLVE

Hello, 

One of our clients is considering moving to Marketing Enterprise in order to manage 3 different companies of the group on the same platform. around 50% of the contacts in the CRM belong to 2 of the companies so there are different sales people from both companies dealing with the same conact person. 

Is it possible to give permissions to 2 different sales man in 2 different brands in HubSpot Enterprise to have visibility on the same contact in the CRM?

The client doesn't want to purchas the Business Unite modul which may solve the proble,

Thanks

Ron

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Benvenisti,

Yes, via custom owner properties: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/property-field-types-in-hubspot

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
Benvenisti
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Karsten, thanks for your support, thanks to the solution fo creating a second contact owner we can manage now the view permissions to two different sales persons from 2 different teams.

Best 

Ron

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Benvenisti,

If sales team A should only see their own contacts and sales team B should only see their own contacts, then no, it's not possible to designate shared contacts. Since this type of setup is based on "team only" access permissions, a shared contact would always mean that the users we want to share this contact among would have to be on the same team. If they are on the same team, they can see all contacts assigned to the teams, not just the one we're trying to share.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Benvenisti

SOLVE

Hi Karsten, thanks so much for your quick reply.

I have one last question (for which I think I know the answer)... in HubSpot Enterpise is it possible to assign to the same contat 2 different contact owners?

Thanks

Ron

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Benvenisti,

Yes, via custom owner properties: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/property-field-types-in-hubspot

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
Benvenisti
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Karsten, thanks for your support, thanks to the solution fo creating a second contact owner we can manage now the view permissions to two different sales persons from 2 different teams.

Best 

Ron

0 Upvotes