CRM

SNerz
Participante

Contacts timelines / Dormant Accounts

resolver

Hello,

I was wondering if Hubspot offeres anything similar to Pipedrive's contacts timeline. Not where you can just filter by last activity, but where you can look at contacts or companies and set a frequency of how often you need to be in contact and then the system will tell you which customers are not matching that so you can focus on reaching out. 

SNerz_0-1632133922445.png

Thanks.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
NicoleSengers
Solução
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Hi @SNerz 

This "Pipedrive" visual view of activity isn't available but with the fact that multiple lead scores can be created, you can create those numbers and see that data using lead scoring. And then add those lead scores to the sidebar or a custom card in your CRM so it is easy to find.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
NicoleSengers
Solução

resolver

Hi @SNerz 

This "Pipedrive" visual view of activity isn't available but with the fact that multiple lead scores can be created, you can create those numbers and see that data using lead scoring. And then add those lead scores to the sidebar or a custom card in your CRM so it is easy to find.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
SNerz
Participante

resolver

Thank you Nicole. 

0 Avaliação positiva