CRM

Amerisrl

Contacts: alphabetical order

SOLVE

Hello,

we have imported a list of contacts but they are not in alphabetical order.  we use Hubspot free. how can I do to order them alphabetically without clicking every time on the column "name"?

Thank you

Laura

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Cameron
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hey Laura,

You can't change the default list preset to be alphabetised, you just need to select a different view as default.

Just create your filter, and select is as "default" in the settings. Then, this saved view (alphabetised) is what will appear everytime you arrive on the Contacts screen.

Documentation here.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
Stasi
Participant

SOLVE

It is dumb that the default list can't be alphabetical ascending and descending just by clicking the arrow!

Cameron
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hey Laura,

You can't change the default list preset to be alphabetised, you just need to select a different view as default.

Just create your filter, and select is as "default" in the settings. Then, this saved view (alphabetised) is what will appear everytime you arrive on the Contacts screen.

Documentation here.

Hope this helps!

GoGetIt

SOLVE

Ok, but how can I create the alphabetical order view in a filter? I mean, which filter option should I choose for this. I tried "First Name" and the value "is known", but it doesn't change the order in which the contacts are presented.

AliceBArcos
Participant

SOLVE

I have the same question. I know how to create a filter. I did the same as you did but then what?

Ugh

0 Upvotes
ClairK

SOLVE

I too need my First Name column to be alphabetically sorted as a default without having to click the arrows every time. I can't select Options, Set as default maybe because I'm on the free plan. Can someone please explain how to achieve this using a filter? Add filter. First Name. Contains???

Amerisrl

SOLVE

Sorry, I have added another contact and I realized that this last is not listed alphabetically and also it doesn't appear. I don't know how to do. is it possible to create a filter? I can't see this option, only I can choose from filters already created. it should be simple...but it's not.

Amerisrl

SOLVE
It seems that I managed to order our contact list adding a filter. thank you!
0 Upvotes