CRM

Amerisrl
メンバー

Contacts: alphabetical order

解決

Hello,

we have imported a list of contacts but they are not in alphabetical order.  we use Hubspot free. how can I do to order them alphabetically without clicking every time on the column "name"?

Thank you

Laura

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Cameron
解決策
投稿者

解決

Hey Laura,

You can't change the default list preset to be alphabetised, you just need to select a different view as default.

Just create your filter, and select is as "default" in the settings. Then, this saved view (alphabetised) is what will appear everytime you arrive on the Contacts screen.

Documentation here.

Hope this helps!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

7件の返信
Stasi
参加者

解決

It is dumb that the default list can't be alphabetical ascending and descending just by clicking the arrow!

Cameron
解決策
投稿者

解決

Hey Laura,

You can't change the default list preset to be alphabetised, you just need to select a different view as default.

Just create your filter, and select is as "default" in the settings. Then, this saved view (alphabetised) is what will appear everytime you arrive on the Contacts screen.

Documentation here.

Hope this helps!

GoGetIt
メンバー

解決

Ok, but how can I create the alphabetical order view in a filter? I mean, which filter option should I choose for this. I tried "First Name" and the value "is known", but it doesn't change the order in which the contacts are presented.

AliceBArcos
参加者

解決

I have the same question. I know how to create a filter. I did the same as you did but then what?

Ugh

0 いいね!
ClairK
メンバー

解決

I too need my First Name column to be alphabetically sorted as a default without having to click the arrows every time. I can't select Options, Set as default maybe because I'm on the free plan. Can someone please explain how to achieve this using a filter? Add filter. First Name. Contains???

Amerisrl
メンバー

解決

Sorry, I have added another contact and I realized that this last is not listed alphabetically and also it doesn't appear. I don't know how to do. is it possible to create a filter? I can't see this option, only I can choose from filters already created. it should be simple...but it's not.

Amerisrl
メンバー

解決
It seems that I managed to order our contact list adding a filter. thank you!
0 いいね!