CRM

CarolineB

Contacts - Search duplicates

SOLVE

Hi, I'm Caroline from VOénergies . I would like to know if you can add a tool for searching duplicates in Hubspot (menu contacts). Or if something already exist for merging 2 contact sheets ? (as we can for with transactions) ? It will be really better for us because we've got a lot of duplicates ! Always ! Theses 2 ways could make our life better :). Thanks for your next feedback and best regards! Caroline

2 Accepted solutions
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CarolineB,

On your contacts or companies screen, you can click the actions button at the top and then click "manage duplicates". Unfortunately, you cannot search from here but that would be something I would recommend adding to the HubSpot Ideas forum.

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 10.39.55 AM.png

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CarolineB,

Yes, this is possible in HubSpot but requires a Professional or Enterprise subscription. You can find the instructions here: Manually deduplicate contacts and companies 

karstenkoehler_0-1638215559665.png

You'll notice that the options in this tool are a bit limited. Generally, HubSpot does not have a duplicate search in the sense, it's not possible to build a list of all assumed duplicates, for example.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CarolineB,

Yes, this is possible in HubSpot but requires a Professional or Enterprise subscription. You can find the instructions here: Manually deduplicate contacts and companies 

karstenkoehler_0-1638215559665.png

You'll notice that the options in this tool are a bit limited. Generally, HubSpot does not have a duplicate search in the sense, it's not possible to build a list of all assumed duplicates, for example.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @CarolineB,

On your contacts or companies screen, you can click the actions button at the top and then click "manage duplicates". Unfortunately, you cannot search from here but that would be something I would recommend adding to the HubSpot Ideas forum.

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 10.39.55 AM.png

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

CarolineB

SOLVE
Thank's Josh for your ansewer! I know this button. It's unfortunately not enough to be confortable for us. I hope Hubspot will devlopp somethine for searching in this duplicates. Best regards. Caroline