CRM

PBelleza
Mitglied

Contact view and Company properties

lösung

PBelleza_0-1656456850535.png

Hi everyone does anyone know why  'number of employees' or 'total revenue' is blank here? is it because they are company propreties and I am in the contact level? How can I get them to show there? 

Would creating a list be the best way to slice and dice this data?

Philip 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @PBelleza,

Here are the definitions for these two properties:

Number of employees: the number of company employees. > This is not updated automatically by HubSpot, it needs to be maintained by you.

Total revenue: total dollar amount of all associated deals that have been closed as won. > This requires won deals to be associated with the contact record.

If you expect them to have a value, could you explain why?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @PBelleza,

Here are the definitions for these two properties:

Number of employees: the number of company employees. > This is not updated automatically by HubSpot, it needs to be maintained by you.

Total revenue: total dollar amount of all associated deals that have been closed as won. > This requires won deals to be associated with the contact record.

If you expect them to have a value, could you explain why?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

PBelleza
Mitglied

lösung

Thank you for the clarification Karsten! If i need to input those manually that would explain why both are blank.

I assumed they would be filled in because on the Company level they are auto filled by HubSpot and have numbers associated. We were trying to make a view with X contact and here are Y number of employees at the company with Z annual revenue. I've been playing around with the "List" tab and it looks like I can create a contact list that way with company properties associated. 

0 Upvotes