CRM

ForeignCon

Contact tokens not showing in email templates

SOLVE

Hello,

I have an urgent issue. Trying to make an email template, however non of the contact tokens actually work. It doesn't show any errors, so I don't really understand why it's happening 😞 If you have any ideas - please guide me.Tokens 1.pngTokens 2.png 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @ForeignCon,

This is a bit of a weird one as I see the first name existing on that contact record and not showing in the template.  I would suggest editing the template to remove the token and then add it back in to see if that solves it?

I can't tell if a deal exists on the record, but I would verify that those tokens exist as well.

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @ForeignCon,

This is a bit of a weird one as I see the first name existing on that contact record and not showing in the template.  I would suggest editing the template to remove the token and then add it back in to see if that solves it?

I can't tell if a deal exists on the record, but I would verify that those tokens exist as well.

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
0 Upvotes
ForeignCon

SOLVE

Thank you so much! It actually worked! I did almost what you suggested and just removed the template and created a new one. And everything worked this time.

0 Upvotes