CRM

VEspo
Stratege/Strategin

Contact to Companies Association Labels

I've run into a snag while associating contacts to companies, in that HubSpot only allows you to create 10 association labels and I have a need for upwards of 30 labels.  Rather than generic "Primary Contact", "Deal Maker" etc .. we need to be able to track title/roles within the associations.  Is there a way around the 10 label limit?

Thanks in advance,

Vicki                                                       

8 Antworten
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @VEspo @JFrost @coop 

Thank you for your replies. 

While this is not possible at this stage with HubSpot, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. The forum is regularly monitored by our Product Team. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
coop
Teilnehmer/-in

Screenshot 2022-07-12 144814.jpgScreenshot 2022-07-12 144648.jpgScreenshot 2022-07-12 144534.jpg

VEspo
Stratege/Strategin

These are the labels I am referring to.    The 10 limitation really restricts us ... and looks like it also restricts other clients too.  However, 10 would be okay IF there were additional properties connected to the association record, such as title and or a handful of user defined text fields.

In other words ...  Label = employee, Title = CIO, etc...

VEspo_0-1657652678521.png

VEspo
Stratege/Strategin

An example of what I need to do...

We set up Golf Clubs as companies and golfers and club staff as Contacts.

Our Club Staff/Contacts are currently 

Our golfers/contacts are tied to clubs

VEspo
Stratege/Strategin

sorry -- hit reply before I was finished

Our Club Staff/Contacts need to be associated to the Club/Companies -- along with their titles and extensions.  A Golf Pro could work at more than one Club/Company, and can even have different titles in the different clubs.  A single club can have upwards of 30+ titles, not including board members.

Our Golfer/Contacts are currently tied to Club/Companies using the label "active member" -- however, we need to also track when that membership expires.  We have several golfer/contacts that are active members at multiple clubs.

JFrost
Teilnehmer/-in

We are a software company with multiple products.  we have alot of different types contacts that call in for support and we need to quickly identify them using associations.  We need WAY more than 10!

coop
Teilnehmer/-in

I definitely also need to be able to create more than 10 association labels. 50 min 100 or more would be ideal.

TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @VEspo 

Thank you for reaching out

I'm not sure what you mean exactly by 'labels', can you send us a screenshot of where you are in HubSpot? Do you have an error message? Are you talking about a number of custom properties for example? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes