CRM

tlj
Membre

Contact search is using old data

I updated the Lifecycle Stage of four Contacts. I did it over 90 minutes ago.

Now when I go to the Contacts screen and filter by Lifecycle Stage, the filter appears to be using stale data.

When I filter by the old value, I am shown the contacts who used to have that value. I'm even shown the new value for each contact. It's just that the filter is using the old value.

tlj_1-1675435163786.png

When I filter by the new value, I'm not shown the four contacts.

So the data appears to be set correctly for the contacts, but the search/filter is not using it.

I'm a noob. Am I doing something wrong? Can I trigger an index refresh somehow?

0 Votes
7 Réponses
tlj
Membre

It is now more than 24 hours later. The issue is not resolved and I'm still seeing the same behaviour. I tested a different browser to reassure myself it is not a local issue. HubSpot's message yesterday that "This may take a few hours to complete." doesn't look so good now.

Secondly, this issue is not listed on https://status.hubspot.com/ .

I've just started evaluating HubSpot. I'm liking the product but this early experience is underwhelming. Can anyone comment on whether this level of responsiveness, and transparency, is representative of what to expect from HubSpot?

MiaSrebrnjak
Gestionnaire de communauté

Hi @tlj, I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues. The fix that our team deployed on Friday has resolved the issue for the majority of the impacted accounts. Our team would need to have a closer look at your account  to see why the problem persists. Could you send me your account ID and user email address in a direct message via my Community profile? Thank you!

Mia, Community team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

tlj
Membre

Hi Mia, sorry I wasn't around yesterday. It was a holiday here.

The issue is now resolved for me. My previous edits are reflected in the search results. I also tried to recreate the issue by making new updates to link status, and all the updates were immediately visible in the search.

Maybe the fix took longer than expected to take effect for me, or maybe the team found an issue yesterday and fixed it, but either way I'm ok now and will continue the evaluation.

Thanks very much for your response anyway.

0 Votes
MiaSrebrnjak

Thank you for the update @tlj! I'm glad that the issue is resolved. 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

0 Votes
karstenkoehler
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Hi @tlj,

Let me tag two community managers here; @MiaSrebrnjak @kvlschaefer multiple users have reported this today and this doesn't feel like coincidence anymore. The HubSpot status page doesn't show any delays. Potentially worth investigating with the product team?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MiaSrebrnjak

Thank you for the tag @karstenkoehler

@kvlschaefer and I have flagged these cases with our product experts and they're currently investigating:

"We've identified an issue where some object data is not up to date for some customers. We've addressed the problem and are updating all data from the last 24 hours that was affected. This may take a few hours to complete."

Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 18.42.15.png

Thank you for reaching out @tlj!

tlj
Membre

Thanks very much both of you! 👍

0 Votes