CRM

RSiddula
Top Contributor

Contact owner change (Re-assign to someone else)

SOLVE

Hello Community,

Hope everyone is doing well

Is it possible to change the contact's owner property value and re-assign it to someone else. If YES, how can we implement this? using the workflow or any other options? Could you please lemme know. Thanks 

Regards

Ravishankar 

#Ravi_talks

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RSiddula,

Yes, there are various ways to assign a record owner, you can find them here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/how-to-set-an-owner

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

PS. You do not need to post twice in multiple boards on the community. Sharing once is more than enough for experts to notice and answer.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RSiddula,

Yes, there are various ways to assign a record owner, you can find them here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/how-to-set-an-owner

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

PS. You do not need to post twice in multiple boards on the community. Sharing once is more than enough for experts to notice and answer.

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

marcy730
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi! 

Is there a way to change owners that are built out in workflows? I have a lot of workflows that assign a contact owner and when someone leaves I would love an easy way to change them all at once. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @marcy730,

Unfortunately not. HubSpot does not have any bulk asset editing features. You would have to go to the property settings and check where the owner property is being used, specifically which workflows it is used in. You'll then have to manually check each one.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler