CRM

Maislaservilas

Contact list properties

SOLVE

Hi every one, I'd like to know if there is anyway to my contact list comes with the name of the facebook campaign associated

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Contact list properties

SOLVE

Hi @Maislaservilas,

HubSpot will not automatically create lists for Facebook ads but this is easily done.

For paid social, the Facebook campaign name is stored in the HubSpot analytics property "Original source drill-down 2", a value on a contact-level, also see here. Navigate to "Contacts" > "Lists" > "Create list" > "Contact-based" > "Active list" > "Filter type" > "Contact properties" > "Original source drill-down 2" and specify the campaign name (one list per campaign name). Once you save the list, it will populate with contacts who have the corresponding campaign names.

For Facebook lead ads (connected through HubSpot's ads tool), these conversions are stored as HubSpot form submissions. You can segment by these corresponding form submission in filters, lists and workflows, see "How do I segment contacts on Facebook lead ad conversions?" in this post. Similar steps as outlined above, just filter for "Form submissions" instead of "Contact properties".

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Contact list properties

SOLVE

Hi @Maislaservilas,

HubSpot will not automatically create lists for Facebook ads but this is easily done.

For paid social, the Facebook campaign name is stored in the HubSpot analytics property "Original source drill-down 2", a value on a contact-level, also see here. Navigate to "Contacts" > "Lists" > "Create list" > "Contact-based" > "Active list" > "Filter type" > "Contact properties" > "Original source drill-down 2" and specify the campaign name (one list per campaign name). Once you save the list, it will populate with contacts who have the corresponding campaign names.

For Facebook lead ads (connected through HubSpot's ads tool), these conversions are stored as HubSpot form submissions. You can segment by these corresponding form submission in filters, lists and workflows, see "How do I segment contacts on Facebook lead ad conversions?" in this post. Similar steps as outlined above, just filter for "Form submissions" instead of "Contact properties".

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.