CRM

achristo
Participant

Contact list from " Reponsed to any email" = Known

SOLVE

Hi,

I would like to segment my list of contacts in between people who have never engaged with us i.e. never responded to email vs people who have at least replied once to an email/any email.

Excluding unsubscribes - That filter I can manage.

Can somebody help me build this?

Best
Alex

Idee GmbH

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @achristo,

for this you'd use the property "Recent sales email replied date" (in German "Datum der zuletzt beantworteten Vertriebs-E-Mail"). Keep in mind that according to the documentation, this requires the initial email to be sent from your connected Outlook 365 or G Suite email account.

You can also have a look at "Last Sales Activity Date" (includes one-to-one email activity, meetings booked, form submissions), "Recent sales email click date" and "Recent sales email replied date", all explained here.

Since these are all date properties, you could filter for contacts whose "Recent sales email replied date" is before a fixed date or more than 3 months ago (rolling) - thus finding contacts who haven't engaged with you recently.

If you want to find contacts who have never replied to a sales email, you would select "is unknown" in the filter settings, meaning that HubSpot will only include contacts who don't have a value for the "Recent sales email replied date".

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @achristo,

for this you'd use the property "Recent sales email replied date" (in German "Datum der zuletzt beantworteten Vertriebs-E-Mail"). Keep in mind that according to the documentation, this requires the initial email to be sent from your connected Outlook 365 or G Suite email account.

You can also have a look at "Last Sales Activity Date" (includes one-to-one email activity, meetings booked, form submissions), "Recent sales email click date" and "Recent sales email replied date", all explained here.

Since these are all date properties, you could filter for contacts whose "Recent sales email replied date" is before a fixed date or more than 3 months ago (rolling) - thus finding contacts who haven't engaged with you recently.

If you want to find contacts who have never replied to a sales email, you would select "is unknown" in the filter settings, meaning that HubSpot will only include contacts who don't have a value for the "Recent sales email replied date".

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

achristo
Participant

SOLVE

Much better answer thank you for understanding my question!

0 Upvotes
alina1205
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi Alex! 

When it comes to marketing emails, we don't track replies. The best criteria for you to use is "First Marketing Email Open Date" is KNOWN and "First Marketing Email Click Date" Is KNOWN 

The replies are tracked when you send a 1:1 sales email. In this case you can use the criteria: "Recent sales email replied date" is KNOWN 

All the above properties can be found under Contact Properties when you are creating a list. 

Let me know if this helps.