CRM

OrriCQ
投稿者

Contact forwarded email, recipient signed up for emails and was merged with the original contact

解決

Hi there,

I have a situation where one of my contacts, already in the database forwarded an email to a friend and recommended they get on our email list. The friend did so and filled out the email contact form.

The original contact's data was overwritten by the friend's data. How did that happen?

Best,

Orri

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
OliviaRoberts
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Contact forwarded email, recipient signed up for emails and was merged with the original contact

解決

Hi @OrriCQ!

I would recommend checking out this community post which outlines why a contact is overwritten as well as steps to separate the two records.

All the best,

Olivia 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
OliviaRoberts
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hi @OrriCQ!

I would recommend checking out this community post which outlines why a contact is overwritten as well as steps to separate the two records.

All the best,

Olivia 

0 いいね!
OrriCQ
投稿者

解決

Hi @OliviaRoberts,

That post did not include the exact instructions for what I needed, but enough information for me to dig and find out how to disable the merging.

Thank you!

Orri

0 いいね!