CRM

Ru
Participante

Contact form contents to Gmail inbox

resolver

Hello,

I'm pretty new to Hubspot and I have a question with regards the forms. I use Wordpress and I am trying to replace "Contact form 7" with the Hubspot Contact Forms (HCF).

My problem is that whenever someone contacts me through HCF, I don't get the email in Gmail, but just in Hubspot. Only new (non existing) customers contact me through this forms.

Furthermore, I am facing some problems that I hope they can serve as clues to solve my issue:

1. When you send the form, you don't get the thank you message (my settings are to display a thank message instead of sending to a different page; see first picture)
  2. I don't get any notification despite the fact having selected both (see second picture):
    1. "Follow up Options" to "Send submission email notifications to the contact's owner"
    2. Send submission email notifications to...

Thanks in advance,

Rubén

Just after sending the formJust after sending the form

SettingsSettings

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
adimarino
Solução
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

Hey @Ru 

Could you try updating the form in the top right corner of the form editor? 

It looks like everything is set up correctly, but the form has some unpublished changes. Whenever you make changes to a form's content or options, the form needs to be updated in order for the changes to take effect. 

Best,
Ana

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
adimarino
Solução

resolver

Hey @Ru 

Could you try updating the form in the top right corner of the form editor? 

It looks like everything is set up correctly, but the form has some unpublished changes. Whenever you make changes to a form's content or options, the form needs to be updated in order for the changes to take effect. 

Best,
Ana

Ru
Participante

resolver

Morning @adimarino!,

Thanks for your answer. You're right, I made a small change on the form and I forgot to update the form.

It is now working perfectly.

Cheers,

Rubén

0 Avaliação positiva
adimarino

resolver

I'm so glad that did the trick! 

0 Avaliação positiva