CRM

Philysgdy
Stratege/Strategin | Partner

Contact clarification

lösung

My client has a kitchen installation business, we have been building a contact base over the last 4 months. We have noticed a trend where contacts will become a customer through an agent or designer. The end product is owned by the owner but the contact for the opportunity and deal can be a third party.

How do you deal with that in terms of setting up the contacts? As we see it there is
1. the owner (the buyer)

2. the agent or designer (the endorser) 

3. the agent's or designer's company (the endorser's company) 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
himanshurauthan
Lösung
Vordenker/-in | Elite Partner

Contact clarification

lösung

Hello @Philysgdy 

In order to suit your case, the better suggestion on this can be following:

1. For owner/buyer, HubSpot has built-in featured property ( contact owner ) that can be set to any of the available HubSpot users.
  2. For the endorser and the endorser's company, I would recommend you to create 2 new custom properties of type: Owner. This will add new properties in the portal and via those properties, you can easily manage the contact association with endorser and the endorser company.

Additionally, here is to Create custom properties 

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
himanshurauthan
Lösung

Contact clarification

lösung

Hello @Philysgdy 

In order to suit your case, the better suggestion on this can be following:

1. For owner/buyer, HubSpot has built-in featured property ( contact owner ) that can be set to any of the available HubSpot users.
  2. For the endorser and the endorser's company, I would recommend you to create 2 new custom properties of type: Owner. This will add new properties in the portal and via those properties, you can easily manage the contact association with endorser and the endorser company.

Additionally, here is to Create custom properties 

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Philysgdy

Contact clarification

lösung
Thanks I will try that it sounds like it will do the job. Much appreciated