CRM

lpisano

Contact Toggling

I don't see a capability to toggle through the contacts without having to go back out to the list and individually clicking on the next contact. Is it possbile to have an arrow within the contact to click so it goes right to the next contact? 

This would be a highly suggested feature to add if this is not possible. 

Thank you ! 

2 Replies 2
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Contact Toggling

@lpisano  there are two ways you can achieve this, depending on what you're looking to do.

1 - contact preview w/ filtered list.
Create a filtered list of the contacts you are working, click the "preview" link and work in the right sidebar that opens, then just click your way down the list

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 2.52.54 PM.png

2 - turn your list into task queue

Starting point is the same, you have a filtered list of contacts and a set action you want to take. select all the contacts, create a task and add to a task queue.

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 2.55.22 PM.png

Then open your tasks and it will allow you to click through each contact as you complete your work.

Here's the knowledge base article for task queues, which I think has the functionality you're looking for.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Contact Toggling

Hi @lpisano 

Good idea! It's frustrating having to back to the contacts list when you know you want to see the very next contact/company/deal. 

Please post this to ideas forum so that users can vote for it. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency