CRM

emily-brandt
Mitglied

Contact Title unchanged

lösung

Hi there! I am trying to update a contact's information with her new email address, title, and company. However, when I update her title at the new company, the "at ___" of the previous company still follows the title.

Am looking for where this piece is coming from and how to remove it.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Krystina
Lösung
Autorität | Diamond Partner

Contact Title unchanged

lösung

Hi @emily-brandt 

Is she still associated with the other company? If she is, remove that association with that company. This won't remove historical data in the company record. 

I would also suggest keeping her old address - setting it as an opt out to remove chance of sending emails in error to that address, yet retaining the information for historical knowledge. Then I would add her new address and set to primary.

Let me know if that helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
Krystina
Lösung

Contact Title unchanged

lösung

Hi @emily-brandt 

Is she still associated with the other company? If she is, remove that association with that company. This won't remove historical data in the company record. 

I would also suggest keeping her old address - setting it as an opt out to remove chance of sending emails in error to that address, yet retaining the information for historical knowledge. Then I would add her new address and set to primary.

Let me know if that helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
emily-brandt
Mitglied

Contact Title unchanged

lösung

Got it! That worked!! Thank you so much 🙂 

0 Upvotes
Krystina

Contact Title unchanged

lösung

Awesome @emily-brandt - my pleasure!

Krystina Gillenwater
0 Upvotes