CRM

alstovalljr

Contact Photos Disappear

SOLVE

Intermittently--though it's a weekly occurence--I open the Contacts tab to find certain contact photos that I've uploaded have disappeared.  Everything else on the contact record is fine.  As a best practice, I'm using jpeg format only, since my last CRM didn't support PNG format.  But I've tried both to no avail.  Is this just a glitch with the CRM?  Or is there a photo file format that I should always use?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Contact Photos Disappear

SOLVE

Hi @alstovalljr,

This is actually a known issue related to the service we use to source contacts' images based on their email addresses. Our engineering team is aware of the problem and is in the process of building out our own contact avatar tool that will solve this issue and greatly improve the feature overall. 

In the meantime, there is nothing I am able to do prevent updated contact photos from occasionally going away. However, this should be all fixed up in early 2017.

Rami  

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Contact Photos Disappear

SOLVE

Hi @alstovalljr,

This is actually a known issue related to the service we use to source contacts' images based on their email addresses. Our engineering team is aware of the problem and is in the process of building out our own contact avatar tool that will solve this issue and greatly improve the feature overall. 

In the meantime, there is nothing I am able to do prevent updated contact photos from occasionally going away. However, this should be all fixed up in early 2017.

Rami  

0 Upvotes
alstovalljr

Contact Photos Disappear

SOLVE

Thanks, Rami . . .

0 Upvotes