CRM

PBelleza

Contact List through Companies

SOLVE

Hi everyone I could use some assistance and any help would be appreciated. 

Is there a way to create a contact list via the Companies tab? I want to market to all of the accounting companies in our database via the 'industry tab' and trying to find a way to get that done. Is there a way to create a view where I can see all the contacts associated within a company list?

Thanks for the help. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PBelleza,

There is unfortunately not, contact lists can (with a few exceptions like the email and workflow tool) only be created from Menu > Contacts > Lists.

When you create a contact-based list, you'll see filter categories. Here you can also pick Company properties. Whichever filters you used in the companies tab, you can replicate here. HubSpot will, after saving, return all contacts associated to companies matching these criteria.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PBelleza,

There is unfortunately not, contact lists can (with a few exceptions like the email and workflow tool) only be created from Menu > Contacts > Lists.

When you create a contact-based list, you'll see filter categories. Here you can also pick Company properties. Whichever filters you used in the companies tab, you can replicate here. HubSpot will, after saving, return all contacts associated to companies matching these criteria.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

PBelleza

SOLVE

Thanks for the help!

0 Upvotes