CRM

Bassuino

Contact List number refresh

SOLVE

Hi, 

I`m a sales profesisonal Hubspot user and I noticed that refreshes to the pages such as contact lists are not performed instantaneously. Example: when I delete a contact, there is no refresh after the deletion. When adding many contacts into the same screen, there a bit of a delay to refresh the contact list to the correct number. 

Is this the right channel to report this?

Thank you, 

Fernando

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello @Bassuino 

Contact lists can have multiple filters on which they prepare the whole list. Some accounts when have less number of contacts, the delay seems to be negligible but in case for accounts who have large number of contacts, the list processing delay can be for few seconds.

In case your account continues with this experience, please try to reach out to your sales support/service person for this.

Thankyou

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @Bassuino 

Contact lists can have multiple filters on which they prepare the whole list. Some accounts when have less number of contacts, the delay seems to be negligible but in case for accounts who have large number of contacts, the list processing delay can be for few seconds.

In case your account continues with this experience, please try to reach out to your sales support/service person for this.

Thankyou

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
RajeshNerlikar

SOLVE

Would it be possible to get some sort of visual indicator (a spinner on the mouse cursor, etc) to let us know when the page is being refreshed?  That's a pretty standard UX these days, and right now it just looks like the product is broken.  I've noticed something similar when moving Deals around and updating blog posts...