CRM

pbmartin
Contributor

Contact List: Contact Owner = Me?

I am surprised that I don't find a filter in a Contact List for the Contact Owner to be 'Me'. Am I missing something?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @pbmartin ,

There isn't any filter by 'Me' in lists but you can select your name name in 'Contact owner'. Here in this screen shot: https://prnt.sc/1i96s69, I selected my own name as a contact owner.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your post @pbmartin !

There isn't "Me" option but you should be able to find your own name. For example, if I try to create a contact list that is owned by myself, I can do so by selecting my name under the drop down option. This is the screenshot:

Lists.png

pbmartin
Contributor

Thanks, but that doesn't do the trick. I need to have each user only see their owned contacts with a complex query.

I guess I can combine a complex List and then have a Contacts view that references that the Contact is in the List, fillter by Owner= Me. Not preferable, but workable.

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

If a user has limited contact access in their setting (in this case "owned only" as seen in the screenshot), this person can only view contacts they own. So other cotacts that are owned by other team members won't show up in the list.

settings.png

Will this help?