CRM

Phwilson17

Contact LinkedIn Automation

I have some automations that take in leads from emails, webform submissions, etc. and create contacts in HubSpot. These at minimum have first name, last name, phone number, and email address.

I know that HubSpot has some properties regarding a contacts LinkedIn account, such as the bio itself and how many connections they have.

Is there a way to automate the task of adding a contacts LinkedIn information, ideally when the previously mentioned automations create a contact, the LinkedIn bio and connections would also be fields that are populated?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @Phwilson17,

Just to confirm, you'd like a task for the contact owner to populate this fields? This would require a Professional subscription and contact based workflows. In workflows, there is a workflow action for creating tasks which you can customise to your needs.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Phwilson17

Ideally it would all be automated where right before the API is called to create the contact, it uses the name and/or email to find the LinkedIn profile and includes the URL within the original creation action. This is something that may be more of a question for LinkedIn's API rather than HubSpot, if that's so no worries! 

0 Upvotes