CRM

katym1
Miembro

Contact ID

resolver

I want to link my dialing software to hubspot CRM, so we can easily add notes about the contacts.  I see there is contact number in the web address. Is this possible?  I see the contact ID number in the web address, but not on my exported list.  

1 Soluciones aceptada
bradmin
Solución
Asesor destacado

Contact ID

resolver

Hi, @katym1. That identifier (called the vid) you need isn't stored in a property, which would allow you to create the link you're looking for. It can be retrieved via the Contacts API, so if developer resources are available, you could build something custom. However, there won't be an in-app option which allows you to access or manipulate the vid. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
shawnwinston
Participante | Partner
Participante | Partner

Contact ID

resolver

The vid can also be found by viewing the contact directly on Hubspot, if you open up a contacts details page the vid is the last number in the url highlighted in bold, ex. https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/4444444/contact/3434/

bradmin
Solución
Asesor destacado

Contact ID

resolver

Hi, @katym1. That identifier (called the vid) you need isn't stored in a property, which would allow you to create the link you're looking for. It can be retrieved via the Contacts API, so if developer resources are available, you could build something custom. However, there won't be an in-app option which allows you to access or manipulate the vid. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Me gusta
Kmoloo
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

Contact ID

resolver

I wish HubSpot would give us the ability to export this data without having to run a contacts export for 'all properties' or using the API.  Would be great if this was shown as a read-only property that we could export manually.