CRM

Jacs
Membre

Contact Fields

Résolue

Hi - very new to HubSpot and so far very impressed as I am just using the free version for now to try it. I can't seem to save telephone numbers in the contacts field - is that normal in the free versio?   Many thanks Smiley heureux

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
ConnorSlivensky
Solution
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Elite

Contact Fields

Résolue

Hi Jacs,

Welcome to HubSpot! You should be able to change any contact property under the contact record. You may be trying to change it in a table, filter or report which is just displaying the information and not editable from there. 

You may also be making changes but neglecting to hit the orange save button in the bottom right. (You'll need to do this anytime you make a change to a record, report, list ect for HubSpot to save the changes.)

Check out this article which I think might help. 

If you have any more questions feel free to reach out. 

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
1 Réponse
ConnorSlivensky
Solution

Contact Fields

Résolue

Hi Jacs,

Welcome to HubSpot! You should be able to change any contact property under the contact record. You may be trying to change it in a table, filter or report which is just displaying the information and not editable from there. 

You may also be making changes but neglecting to hit the orange save button in the bottom right. (You'll need to do this anytime you make a change to a record, report, list ect for HubSpot to save the changes.)

Check out this article which I think might help. 

If you have any more questions feel free to reach out. 

0 Votes