CRM

HannahStream
Participant

Contact Email Engagement Overview

SOLVE

Hi! 

I think it would be really useful to add an email engagement overview on the contacts page. An area that shows how many times they've opened, replied and clicked on an email instead of having to scroll through their whole page. 

Thanks!

a box to say: 

Opened emails: 2/4

Replied to emails: 0/4

Clicked items: 2

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HannahStream 

HubSpot doesn't keep running tallies like that. You could add 'Marketing emails delivered' along with the other properties mentioned. You could also try using calculated properties to enrich this information. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Phil_Vallender

SOLVE

Hi @HannahStream

Have you already considered adding the contact properties 'Marketing emails delivered', 'emails opened' and 'emails clicked' to contact about us area? 

There isn't a property for emails replied to unfortunatly, but it would probaby be inaccurate. There is only recent email reply date. 

Hope this helps.

HannahStream
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Phil,

Thanks for sending that, I didn't know about those properties so I added them. It's helpful, but I think it'd still be pretty beneficial for me, sales, to see information below in a little box to get a quick glimpse of their engagement with me/company.

- Opened 2/4 emails

- Replies: 0/4 emails

- Clicked: 2 items

Thanks for the reply! 

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @HannahStream 

HubSpot doesn't keep running tallies like that. You could add 'Marketing emails delivered' along with the other properties mentioned. You could also try using calculated properties to enrich this information. 

Hope this helps.