CRM

mester

Connect customers with clients

Hi im new to hubspot and dont know much yet. What would be the best youtube video to watch for setup? Im looking for this:

1.Potential customers sign in via webform (wordpress elementor form) a request for offers on building a house. All fields (not just name, email and phone number) gets sent to hubspot (the message and address field also).  I have connected the form but not all fields are registered in hubspot.. how do i connect the other fields?

2. We manually go through the request to check before deciding who we want to send the request to. We also call the customer and ask for additional information maby upload attachment of plans (pdf)

3. we send the request via hubspot to a list of registered contractors (our clients)

4. The contractors send the customers their offers and the customer choose the contractor.

5. The chosen contractor reports back to us if they have the assignment and we mark task fullfilled when the work is done.

Anyone have suggestions on how to do this in hubspot if its possible? any tips would be helpfull, or a link to a youtubevideo to watch or page to read. I dont know where to start.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
JenBerenguer
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Connect customers with clients

Hi @mester 

Capturing leads with Marketing free tools is a course that can help you.

In the HubSpot Aacademy you'll find a lot of lessons dedicated to what you want to do - using forms,  for example, you can just browse by keyword.

Jen

0 Upvotes