CRM

gabriello79
メンバー

Connect a deal with multiple companies

解決

Dear all, I think HS is a great tool, but till today I'm not able to link a deal with more company.

Lat's make an example:

in a deal like a new building construction I have a lot of company involved like deisgner, installer, maintenance company etc...

I can of course assign a specific contact from that company to that deal, but I would like to know and to see at a glance who is the maintenance company for that deal? is the company connected with other deals???

It would be great if we could add more company to a deal, and ideally classify them. So we'll have more degrees of interactions to be track.

Any idea?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Josh
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @gabriello79,

We've come across a similar instance before. What we did in this case was to use custom deal properties for the subcontractors that were involved. Our primary associated company was who the job was being done for, essentially the ones that were footing the bill.

We then created a  deal property for various types of subcontractors:

• Concrete
  • Electrical
  • GC
  • HVAC
  • Etc.

Essentially these were all dropdowns containing the list of approved subcontractors. It worked well because you could use filters to see what jobs a specific electrical contractor was lined up to do and so on, but the primary job that the deal was being done for was clear, making it easy to understand at a glance.

Let me know if you'd like to talk through this.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
Josh
解決策

解決

Hi @gabriello79,

We've come across a similar instance before. What we did in this case was to use custom deal properties for the subcontractors that were involved. Our primary associated company was who the job was being done for, essentially the ones that were footing the bill.

We then created a  deal property for various types of subcontractors:

• Concrete
  • Electrical
  • GC
  • HVAC
  • Etc.

Essentially these were all dropdowns containing the list of approved subcontractors. It worked well because you could use filters to see what jobs a specific electrical contractor was lined up to do and so on, but the primary job that the deal was being done for was clear, making it easy to understand at a glance.

Let me know if you'd like to talk through this.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

JimA
投稿者

解決

Josh,

With your solution, do the Deals (Jobs) show up on the Company page for the sub-contractors?

Jim

gabriello79
メンバー

解決

Thanks Josh for the solution.

I already thought at this workaround, but still it is a dropdown where you have to select a subcontractor, it is not an interactvie connection like the contacts to the deal...but I will try to give it a chance, although haveing more company to be linked to a deal would be the best.

Thanks

G