CRM

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Complex sorting between company and contact

SOLVE

Hi, @jennysworda I am hoping you can help me and am not sure if this is the best forum for my questions. Currently, the subscription is Sales Free with upgrades to occur as needed.

For me, companies, not contacts are the first priority.  I am using an account number at the end of the last name and at the end of the company name as there are necessary duplicates.

For each company, regardless of the number of contacts, we need at least one email address.  I am not finding an appropriate filter so custom fields have been created for contacts and companies to indicate it the company as an email - yes or no. With contacts, this becomes an all or nothing.

I am looking for an easier way to filter (sort or report) using fields from company and contact. 

Does anything exist? If so, in what product?

If not, are there plans for this? If so, what is the time frame to test?

I am happy to send further information including HubID, screenshots, etc at your direction.

Thank you.

Chris

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc,

The first thing that comes to mind is workflows which enables you to copy contact properties to company properties and vice versa (along with many other things-workflows are a very powerful tool). 

In regards to other suggestions, I think what you have now is a good set up as a workaround. 

@Kapil_Arora1@Dev_TRooInbound do you have any additional thoughts for @gelflex-cc?

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc,

The first thing that comes to mind is workflows which enables you to copy contact properties to company properties and vice versa (along with many other things-workflows are a very powerful tool). 

In regards to other suggestions, I think what you have now is a good set up as a workaround. 

@Kapil_Arora1@Dev_TRooInbound do you have any additional thoughts for @gelflex-cc?

Thanks,
Jenny

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda it looks like workflows are only available at the marketing pro level. Since there is one user $9600 a year is a little steep for the unknown.  I'll research some more.

Do you know of any other potential workarounds?

Thanks.

Chris

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda Thanks Jenny.  I will look into workflows. 

0 Upvotes