Completed Tasks - most recent is not at top

Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm a little embarrassed to ask this, but I haven't been able to find the simple solution.  

When I go to my completed tasks, the top of the list is always from March 26th. To get the most recent I have to click the sort button at top of the due date column.  Is there a way to get it to always show the most recently completed task at the top?  

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Esteemed Advisor

@AHellman All questions are great!  Where are you going to see this?

Going to tasks, more, completed nets the oldest due date, then go to the due date and click to change.

Just curious, what are you using completed tasks for?

When going to the timeline, the most recent is at top UNLESS something is pinned.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I am going to sales>tasks>More>scrolled down to Completed. 

I understand now that March 26th is the oldest completed task. How do I change it the default so it always shows the most recently completed task?

I like to keep track of how many kinds of task I do in a given day.  Sometimes I forget to tally them at the start of the day and need to go backwards.  Or I can't remember who I spoke to and I need to look back at the completed tasks to figure it out.  

0 Upvotes

Hi,

I am also a new Hubspot user - I would like to confirm if the mechanism of the feature where in the SuperAdmin can view other user's activities and tasks is now applicable? 

Thank you !

0 Upvotes