CRM

MKS2010

Company

SOLVE

I need to remove the company option or hide it.  I understand that it can not be removed but having the company field in contacts is actually extremely annoying and literally a distraction.  I am dealing with sole traders who are just starting out.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Hall of Famer | Elite Partner

Company

SOLVE

Hi @MKS2010 from the Contacts view, click the Settings widget to go here:

Settings > objects > contacts > record customization tab:

Jnix284_1-1717976859123.png

Click on Customize the right sidebar, then Remove "Companies" as shown here:

Jnix284_0-1717976815139.png

Then do the same thing for the left sidebar, removing any properties related to the company that you don't want to see from the contact record:

Jnix284_2-1717976933478.png

you'll also want to turn off the automatic company creation that happens from email domains if you don't want to have companies created altogether.

I hope this helps, let me know if there's something specific you're looking to hide and I'd be happy to help further.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Jnix284
Solution

Company

SOLVE

Hi @MKS2010 from the Contacts view, click the Settings widget to go here:

Settings > objects > contacts > record customization tab:

Jnix284_1-1717976859123.png

Click on Customize the right sidebar, then Remove "Companies" as shown here:

Jnix284_0-1717976815139.png

Then do the same thing for the left sidebar, removing any properties related to the company that you don't want to see from the contact record:

Jnix284_2-1717976933478.png

you'll also want to turn off the automatic company creation that happens from email domains if you don't want to have companies created altogether.

I hope this helps, let me know if there's something specific you're looking to hide and I'd be happy to help further.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes