Company properties

Catarina_ISSHO
Participant

Hi,

I'm having some issues with "Company properties". In the past we created one property named "industry", here we created labels with different industries. 

Now, we want to add a new label to the "industry" but all the previous labels that we've created disappeared, have new labels that we don't recognize, and we can't add new ones.

I contacted HubSpot throush the platform chat and they told me to start again from scratch. I did, however a warning appeared saying "We found similar existing properties for you". And I was not allowed to create a new label.

After this, they told me to delete the property "industry" that I previously had created and then try to create a new one. I did, however a new warning appeared saying "There was a problem deleting these properties.Please refresh the page and try again."

After all this, They told me to logout, log back in, and try all this again. But it didn't work. So they advised me to write on this forum to get some help.

Have anyone experienced this problem? Can you help me?

Thanks in advance,

Catarina

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @Catarina_ISSHO,

Happy to help!

Can you please confirm:

1. What your end goal is? Are you looking to add additional options to the industry field? Are you looking to create a second industry field? Or, are you looking to replace the currently industry field?

2. What the status of the industry property is currently? Did you delete the property? 

The more information, screenshots and details you can share, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Catarina_ISSHO
Participant

Hi @jennysowyrda,

I think Hubspot suffered a bug the other day, because in the meantime it is back to normal and has already assumed what I intended. 

Thank you,

Catarina