CRM

rightutility
Participant

Company name NOT showing on Right bar (just phone number)

rightutility_0-1614781810000.png

Hi,

A lot of my contacts are not showing the company name to click & open up, only the phone number shows upon which clicking takes to the calling options.

looking for help as this a frequently used feature. 

Thank you

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @rightutility ,

If you want certain features to show in the left sidebar of the contact record, you have to set the default properties: 

-Click a contact name
-In the left side, scroll down and click to View all properties
-On the left side under About click Set default properties: 

-
SS1.png
-Search and click the checkbox for the property you want to see on the contact record left side
ss2.png

-refresh the page. The selected property will appear in contact recotd left side.

Hope this helps!
Regards.

rightutility
Participant

hi thanks. i am aware of that point but its for the right bar.

0 Upvotes
KeithWaters
Participant

To change the information on the top right-hand side, you need to edit the contact association card (Settings > Objects > Contacts > Record customization > Choose properties for contact association cards) so that it displays the "Mobile Phone Number" by default instead of the "Phone Number",
If you are a Free user, you will need to upgrade to at least a Starter package.

Starter packages start at 23$ per month.

In general "Phone Number" is a default property by HubSpot and these properties will appear when you view information about a contact.
As a Free user, there isn't any way to set a default value at the property definition level (the top right) and also it's not possible to force a property to always have a value.

A workaround as a Free user is to save all your numbers (Mobile Phone Numbers and Telephone Numbers) under "Phone Number".

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @rightutility 

thank you for reaching out!

I've tested on my own portal and I'm not able to reproduce what you are showing! I've checked on your portal and I'm able to see the name of the Company 

Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 10.50.59.png

Could you please confirm you are able to see this on your end?

Thanks

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
rightutility
Participant

Hi Sharon,

Nothing changed. i contacted support team via chat, they also said the problem didn't replicate on their side but mine only.

I am guessing it could be due to a VOIP extension from circleloop. Then again it's not consistent, some shows company name some doesn't when the extension is on.

InkedScreenshot 2021-03-04 at 10.50.59_LI.jpg

0 Upvotes
rightutility
Participant

Seems definitively altered by circle loop extension. Another thing noticed, if there's a domain name then it shows COMAPANY & NUMBER but without domain it shows only NUMBER click to call.
It's important for us that contact shows full company name which should be clicked to get into the full properties. Can yo help?

rightutility_0-1615227384726.png

0 Upvotes