CRM

Ithuba_FinMill

Company information labels/properties are missing in company record properties

SOLVE

Issue appears under Settings -> Set the properties your team sees on company records:

I would like to add a hubspot property (parent company) to selected properties. However, the scroll down list does not show this property (snapshot 1) even though it clearly appears under Settings -> Properties as a hubspot property (snapshot 2)

What is the reason that not all the Company information in Settings->Properties are visible in the dropdown menue Settings -> Set the properties your team sees on company records?

How can this be fixed?

Thanks!

snapshot 1.PNGsnapshot 2.PNG

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Ithuba_FinMill

The explanation for this is that 'parent company' isn't a company property as such, but a relationship between two object records. Giving a company a parent (or children) is very similar to associatating a contact or a deal. 

These relationships are typically reported in seperate, dedicated sections of the company record screen, i.e. Related Companies. 

Related companies.png

You can change the position of this box on the company record by dragging it to a new location if you wish. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Ithuba_FinMill

The explanation for this is that 'parent company' isn't a company property as such, but a relationship between two object records. Giving a company a parent (or children) is very similar to associatating a contact or a deal. 

These relationships are typically reported in seperate, dedicated sections of the company record screen, i.e. Related Companies. 

Related companies.png

You can change the position of this box on the company record by dragging it to a new location if you wish. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes