CRM

rcordioli
Participant

Company email under Deals workspace

SOLVE

Is it possible to add the company email to the recipient when creating an email from the DEAL workspace? The same way it works with contacts , but with companies.

1 Accepted solution
Krystina
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rcordioli , 

Unfortunately, no, this is not possible. Email recpients pull from contact records. 

You can add a company email on a contact record, i.e. "info@" "help@" etc. with placeholder information listed as first name and last name for the contact record property fields. Just be sure to never enroll these company contact email adresses into automated nurturing as the first name will appear as what ever placeholder text you use. 

Cheers, 

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@rcordioli  I am not sure I understand. Each deal should be associated with a contact and its company so the email is there.  Where are you looking for this to appear exactly?

0 Upvotes
rcordioli
Participant

SOLVE

Hi, thanks for looking into this.

The way I set up my business I need to contact a company and not a person. Imagine it´s a generic email such as info@companyX.com.

I want to be able to register that email address under the company profile. Then I´d  create a deal and would email directly from the Deals menu. Differently from what you mentioned, my deal would have only one Company associated, with no Contacts.

From my reasearch this is not possible and I´d love to have it enabled.

Is there any workaround?

Thanks again!

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@rcordioli Contacts are important in HubSpot. Create a generic contact for each company and this will be your workaround and give you the availability to have an email.

0 Upvotes
Krystina
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @rcordioli , 

Unfortunately, no, this is not possible. Email recpients pull from contact records. 

You can add a company email on a contact record, i.e. "info@" "help@" etc. with placeholder information listed as first name and last name for the contact record property fields. Just be sure to never enroll these company contact email adresses into automated nurturing as the first name will appear as what ever placeholder text you use. 

Cheers, 

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »