CRM

TMorris7
Participante

Company Record Sidebar showing differently between team members

resolver

Hello

We have an issue on one of our clients HubSpot accounts where we have modified the default company sidebar properties. I made these changes initially and I can see them reflected in the sidebar when I view a company record. Other team members can see the changes reflected in the property settings page and edit them. I see the changes they make.

However our client and other members of our team are seeing an outdated version of the sidebar even when they themselves have edited the default sidebar properties.

We have no team specific sidebars set up so this is occurring with the default sidebar.

We have tested this in an incognito window and logging out and in again to no avail.

Would it be possible to look in to the cause of this issue?

Kind regards

Trudi

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @TMorris7,

I'll quote the knowledgebase here:

"because each user can customize their own view of the About section, they may have a different order and a larger number of properties in their own About section. Removing properties in the default About section will not remove the properties that were already previously set to appear for a specific user."

Whatever you add in the default sidebar, should be added for all users. If you however remove properties, they will stay in the sidebars of those users who added them themselves. That's why they might seem outdated.

(I'm not aware of a way to reset this for all users.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @TMorris7,

I'll quote the knowledgebase here:

"because each user can customize their own view of the About section, they may have a different order and a larger number of properties in their own About section. Removing properties in the default About section will not remove the properties that were already previously set to appear for a specific user."

Whatever you add in the default sidebar, should be added for all users. If you however remove properties, they will stay in the sidebars of those users who added them themselves. That's why they might seem outdated.

(I'm not aware of a way to reset this for all users.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.