CRM

JaneEliot
Membre

Company Properties

Résolue

Hi, I'm completely new to HubSpot.  Could anyone tell me how I add various properties to 'Companies'.  Also how do I search for Companies based on a specific property and export in a spreadsheet/list.  Thanks!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
AmyLou
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang

Company Properties

Résolue

Hi Jane,

I would recommend doing the HubSpot Academy's free courses to familiarize yourself with the working of HubSpot. You'll find heeps of valuable information there.

But to answer your question, are you trying to add a property to an existing company or to all of your companies? For example, adding a company's website to their company or adding something like type of company for all your companies in HubSpot?

You can search under Contacts>Companies. You'll see a search box which you can use as well as a more filters option. You can use both of those to narrow it down to what you're looking for. Once you have all the companies you're happy with the companies that come up, you can click on Table Actions>Export View and then follow the prompts from there. Hope that helps. 

Kind Regards
Amy-Louise

MethodData 

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
AmyLou
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang

Company Properties

Résolue

Hi Jane,

I would recommend doing the HubSpot Academy's free courses to familiarize yourself with the working of HubSpot. You'll find heeps of valuable information there.

But to answer your question, are you trying to add a property to an existing company or to all of your companies? For example, adding a company's website to their company or adding something like type of company for all your companies in HubSpot?

You can search under Contacts>Companies. You'll see a search box which you can use as well as a more filters option. You can use both of those to narrow it down to what you're looking for. Once you have all the companies you're happy with the companies that come up, you can click on Table Actions>Export View and then follow the prompts from there. Hope that helps. 

Kind Regards
Amy-Louise

MethodData