CRM

kstevens
Mitglied | Platinum Partner
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

Company Ownership

lösung

Hello! I have contacts already in my HubSpot. The owner is unassigned. I will be importing the Companies and matching them with the Contacts. Do my Companies have to have an owner? What's the benefit of Comapny Ownership? 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

Company Ownership

lösung

No HubSpot objects "have to have an owner". However, one benefit of assigning company owners is it affords you the option of auto-assigning all associated contacts the same owner via a built-in HubSpot setting.

This can be particularly useful in an account-based marketing context where some organizations like all contacts that are associated with a target account to be similarly owned. Does that make sense?

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

Company Ownership

lösung

No HubSpot objects "have to have an owner". However, one benefit of assigning company owners is it affords you the option of auto-assigning all associated contacts the same owner via a built-in HubSpot setting.

This can be particularly useful in an account-based marketing context where some organizations like all contacts that are associated with a target account to be similarly owned. Does that make sense?

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com