CRM

innovate

Company Name mapping and Property migration after import

SOLVE

Hello,

Imported the accounts and contacts from another CRM to HubSpot and mapped properties via import option. Import was perfect all went well, but

1. Company name is blank in contacts but the contacts are associated to the correct company via contact and account mapping during import.

Now, how to update the company name of contacts? (other than manual entry)

2. Some properties were mapped wrongly, because during import there was no option to map to specific field type. So, how to bulk migrate the content of a property to another property within contacts?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @innovate 

I checked through your issue where you imported contacts and companies. This would have happened because you would have chosen single object import. You needed to select multiple objects options in import and then it would have given you the option to select multiple options to import such as contacts and companies.

I would suggest you to re import the data and this time select the multiple objects option when it prompts for import.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @innovate 

I checked through your issue where you imported contacts and companies. This would have happened because you would have chosen single object import. You needed to select multiple objects options in import and then it would have given you the option to select multiple options to import such as contacts and companies.

I would suggest you to re import the data and this time select the multiple objects option when it prompts for import.