CRM

artiebha

Company IDs

SOLVE

I'm looking for a way to get the ID number for each of my companies that I've loaded into Hubspot.  I want to create a link in an external application so I can get to each individual company record.  Can someone please point me to a way to accomplish this?  I tried the API but could not get my HAPI key to work.

1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

Company IDs

SOLVE

I understand the frustration. HubSpot Support isn't likely to help with issues related to why a HAPI key may or may not be valid, but the community on the developer page can better speak to that. I recommend posting the question on the developer forums, along with any responses from invalid attempts. 

Also, posting the suggestion about exposing the Company ID is a good suggestion for the ideas page in these forums. Making requests in the support forums are less likely to be seen by HubSpot product management, compared to the ideas board. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
BustaGrimes

Company IDs

SOLVE

I know this is an old thread, but my googling brought me to it and I've put together a work around.  You can create a free Zapier account and create a zap workflow that takes all company/contact info that you map out of Hubspot and puts it into a google sheet (or a thousand other options). 

The zaps are pretty self explanatory.  Hope this helps.

0 Upvotes
artiebha

Company IDs

SOLVE

But that still doesn't include the "CompanyID" field.  That's what I need.  I found a way to loosely put back together.  But I wish they would make it easy for us on just export.

bradmin
Key Advisor

Company IDs

SOLVE

Hi, @artiebha. You may have more success asking questions about development this on developers.hubspot.com. Those pages also contain API docs that should have the schema you're looking for. This doc shows how to get the companyID from a company record. (Alternately, it may be easier to review the Contact Lists API, then retrieve the companyID from all contacts on a list.)

artiebha

Company IDs

SOLVE

ok, I'll go back there but like I said my HAPI key doesn't work.  I wish Hubspot would add an option to include the internal Hubspot CompanyID when exporting from the CRM interface.

bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

Company IDs

SOLVE

I understand the frustration. HubSpot Support isn't likely to help with issues related to why a HAPI key may or may not be valid, but the community on the developer page can better speak to that. I recommend posting the question on the developer forums, along with any responses from invalid attempts. 

Also, posting the suggestion about exposing the Company ID is a good suggestion for the ideas page in these forums. Making requests in the support forums are less likely to be seen by HubSpot product management, compared to the ideas board.