CRM

Jon-at-necto

Company Contact Sync without Email Extension Best Practices

SOLVE

I have a scenario that includes individual contacts that are associated with one (or more) companies but do not have an email extension/domain that will allow us to automatically sync the two. 

Can I use another property? 

Can I create a custom property to use an ID Token that would allow me to make those associations?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Jon-at-necto,

HubSpot recently launched a beta for associating multiple companies with a contact. This needs to be enabled manually in the settings, you can find the step-by-step here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/associations-enhancements-beta

Once enabled, you can associate companies with contacts – one by one in the right sidebar of a contact or company or via import.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Jon-at-necto,

HubSpot recently launched a beta for associating multiple companies with a contact. This needs to be enabled manually in the settings, you can find the step-by-step here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/associations-enhancements-beta

Once enabled, you can associate companies with contacts – one by one in the right sidebar of a contact or company or via import.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.