CRM

abonf

Companies disappeared

SOLVE

Hello,

since 1 week approx. all the companies disappeared from my CRM database.

All the Leads in contacts are still there and have a company name (and many also a company associated).

Can you please check what went wrong? We had previously around 2000 companies.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Companies disappeared

SOLVE

Hi @abonf

Thank you for the information! I can see that your permissions currently only associate you with being able to view records that are owned by your team. 

If you need to view all records, you will want to work with your super admin to give you permissions to view all records as opposed to "owned only". 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Companies disappeared

SOLVE

Hi @abonf

Are there any filters applying to your companies? I would recommend checking across multiple browsers and see what other users are seeing as well to make sure that there are no filters. 

If this is still the case and  you see no companies across multiple browsers, can you please send along screenshots? 

0 Upvotes
abonf

Companies disappeared

SOLVE

Hi @jennysowyrda,

thank you for reply.

there's no filter.

Simply from a day to another, most companies disappeared leaving just 24 visible.

Tried with a couple of browser but still the same.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Companies disappeared

SOLVE

Hi @abonf

Thank you for the information! I can see that your permissions currently only associate you with being able to view records that are owned by your team. 

If you need to view all records, you will want to work with your super admin to give you permissions to view all records as opposed to "owned only". 

0 Upvotes