CRM

Lloyd
Participante

Companies - Edit Columns - No "Deal Properties" visible

resolver

Hi guys,

I'm trying to add "Deal Name" to my columns so I can quickly see which companies are associated with a certain deal we offer.

When I click "edit columns", all of the deal propoerties are non existant even though they show in the "edit properties" menu. The only selectable items fall under "Company Information", "Social Media Information" and "Web Analytics History".

Is there a way to switch the "Deal properties" on so I have access to "Deal Name"?

Thanks for your help. 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Leslie_Vanco
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

@Lloyd, commenting here to follow in case I'm missing something.  As far as I know there is no way to filter on any deal attributes while in the Company view - a big limitation for my company as well.  I will say that if you are also a HubSpot marketing user and you are associating Deals with both Companies and Contacts, you can use some of the Marketing list features to create smart lists of contacts involved in certain deals (Deal attributes are available on Marketing lists, but only work if you've associated contacts with the Deals). Definitely not the "at a glance" type view you are looking for! 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
Leslie_Vanco
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

@Lloyd, commenting here to follow in case I'm missing something.  As far as I know there is no way to filter on any deal attributes while in the Company view - a big limitation for my company as well.  I will say that if you are also a HubSpot marketing user and you are associating Deals with both Companies and Contacts, you can use some of the Marketing list features to create smart lists of contacts involved in certain deals (Deal attributes are available on Marketing lists, but only work if you've associated contacts with the Deals). Definitely not the "at a glance" type view you are looking for! 

Lloyd
Participante

resolver

Thanks @Leslie_Vanco, really appreciate the reply. 

That's a shame, especially considering I've added the 'Associated Deals' column which just shows a number. Seeing the name of the deal would be far more valuable at a glance when the companies list grows extensively. At least I can see the deal name next to the company name on the Deals page. 

I signed up yesterday so I havn't even started playing with the Marketing side of the platform yet, just Sales. 

Thanks!

0 Me gusta