CRM

SamDutta

Companies Creation Bug

When I usually create a new company, fill in the details and click on Create Company, it takes me to the company's page that I just created. Now, when i click Create Company it takes me to the All Contacts page where all my CRM contacts are stored. This is weird. Clearing cache and cookies and resigning (as per your representatives suggestion) didn't work.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Companies Creation Bug

Hey @SamDutta 

At the moment, we don't have any issues related to this, you can find more information at status.hubspot.com 

In order to investigate could you please try the following steps: 

• Can you try logging into your HubSpot account using a private browser session/new incognito window. If you are able to login in this environment than its likely a caching issue. You will then need to clear your cache following this article then log out and log back in.
  • If that does not work, can I have you try a different browser to see if this is browser specific?
  • Certain extensions have been known to directly impact some of the tools within HubSpot. I would recommend disabling your browser extensions one by one to see if any of them are causing a backend conflict. Could you please disable your extensions? You can find here how to do this.
  • If any of this doesn't work, could you please share a video with the steps you are following and a HAR File?

Thank you

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
SamDutta

Companies Creation Bug

Hello @sharonlicari,

Thank you for your response.  I have tried all of the above solutions, logging into a private browser (logged in succesfully and tried company creation - same issue). Tried this on Safari (same issue). 

But i believe Safari gave me a better insight on the source of the problem. Here's a new update: If i click on the search bar on top, enter a name (example: XYZ) and scroll below and click on create a new company, it would lead to the above problem by creating the company but landing me on the all contacts page. 

However, If i click on companies (on the contacts drop-down menu on top left corner), get redirected to all companies page, and then create a new company from there, it would work perfectly and take me to the new company's page as soon as it's created.

I believe the problem lies within the search tool. I have also tested the problem on my colleague's hubspot on a different computer, the problem seems to be the same there as well. 

Would you want me to take a video to demonstrate or do you understand the concern?

Thanks.

0 Upvotes