CRM

MVoss

Commisson WorkFlow

SOLVE

Dear Hubspot Community,

We are a mobile retail company. Our employees receive a commission for every contract. I have the following problems.

1. After the deal, the mobile phone numbers should be listed under each company customer.

2. How does my employee get a commission for every contract?

3. There should be a work flow that the consultant has to contactthe customer every two years when a mobile phone contract expires. Is that possible? 

Thanks for your help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Commisson WorkFlow

SOLVE

Hi @MVoss,

Some of these things can be achieved on a Starter license, some require a Professional subscription.

1. Are you referring to the deal cards in the deal board view? If yes, then you can customize these cards to feature the phone number by following these steps: Customize deal and ticket board cards

2. This depends on how your comission system works. In a Professional or Enterprise portal, I'd recommend using calculation properties to calculate the commissions. You could then create a custom report to show the total commissions per rep.

In a Starter portal, since there aren't any suitable reports in the report library, your best option is to export your deals at the end of the month and calculate the commission in the export Excel file. This is where you can filter by close date, employee and you'll see the deal amount.

3. This is not possible in a Starter subscription. This requires a workflow (Professional or Enterprise) which creates recurring tasks for the employees. Without workflows, the best workaround would be tasks that your team creates manually. Every employee would have to make it a habit, after closing a deal, to create this task for follow-up in two years.

Let me know if I should clarify any of the points above! Some features are locked in higher tier subscriptions unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Commisson WorkFlow

SOLVE

Hi @MVoss,

Some of these things can be achieved on a Starter license, some require a Professional subscription.

1. Are you referring to the deal cards in the deal board view? If yes, then you can customize these cards to feature the phone number by following these steps: Customize deal and ticket board cards

2. This depends on how your comission system works. In a Professional or Enterprise portal, I'd recommend using calculation properties to calculate the commissions. You could then create a custom report to show the total commissions per rep.

In a Starter portal, since there aren't any suitable reports in the report library, your best option is to export your deals at the end of the month and calculate the commission in the export Excel file. This is where you can filter by close date, employee and you'll see the deal amount.

3. This is not possible in a Starter subscription. This requires a workflow (Professional or Enterprise) which creates recurring tasks for the employees. Without workflows, the best workaround would be tasks that your team creates manually. Every employee would have to make it a habit, after closing a deal, to create this task for follow-up in two years.

Let me know if I should clarify any of the points above! Some features are locked in higher tier subscriptions unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.